- There are two silver trophies one for ADULT and the other for CHILD
- These awards are to be presented to ADULT or CHILD who has carried out a project, scheme or action that has been of benefit, or raised the profile in a favourable way, of the parish.
- This can also include personal, sporting or academic achievements that reflect on the parish.
- Nominees must be resident in the parish, but at the discretion of the Parish Council this may be varied.
- In any year where there are adult nominees and no child (or vice versa) both trophies may be awarded to two adult winners (or child).
Nominations must made be in writing, & signed and sent to the Clerk: – Lorraine Stanley, 6 Appletree Road, Chipping Warden
by; – 2nd April 2019.