Small Village Hall 6:30pm till 8pm 9th April 2019.
The Small Village Hall will be Open from 6:30pm till 8pm on Tuesday 9th April 2019 when Hs2 Limited and their Contractors Fusion JV will be on hand to show details of the latest plans for the bypass and railway construction and also answer any residents questions and record any concerns that you may have over the scheme. This will be open to all local residents.
Also present will be representatives from Gigaclear Plc who will be able to advise as to works relating to the installation of Fibre Optic Network throughout the village scheduled to start in July 2019. They should also have indicative pricing available for their retail broadband service.
The Chipping Warden Playground Group will also have plans available for inspection and will provide an update on the current progress.
The Annual Parish Meeting for Chipping Warden and Edgcote Parishoners will take place at 7:30pm Tuesday 9th April in the Large Hall.
The first 20 minutes will be a question and answer session with Hs2 staff followed by a brief presentation from our local PCSO.
All residents are invited to the ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
Tuesday 9th April 2019 at 7.30pm
Chipping Warden LARGE Village Hall
- Welcome from the Parish Chairman
- 20 minute Question and Answer session with Hs2 Limited and Contractors
- Brief talk from our local PCSO team.
- PARISH AWARDS
- REPORT FROM YOUR COUNTY and DISTRICT COUNCILLORS
- Questions on PARISH COUNCIL REPORT – attached
- Questions on FINANCE REPORT – attached
- PLAY AREA
- QUESTIONS & ANSWERS on other topics in reports
- GENERAL QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
All should have already received our Annual Report – if not it is available on this site from Parish Council/ Documents / Annual Village Report